What is Synthol?

adsense

Synthol a site enhancement oil (SEO), is a liquid substance, usually has a mixture of oils and it`s used by bodybuilders to increase size of some muscles .It is not a steroid!

The effects of Synthol (SEO) are just cosmetic, and it doesn`t help you improve muscular performance or strength training.

Synthol or other SEOs work by filling up the muscle with an oil substance.It is injected directly into the muscle that needs to be increased. Synthol (SEO) is usually used to make a particular muscle that is not quite up to standard with the rest of the body look bigger, for example: a bodybuilder before a contest, injects it in the left bicep because he thinks his left bicep is smaller than the right on, or when he has smaller calves than the rest of the body.

Check out this video of a man who died because of synthol Bodybuilder dead because of Synthol. A video answer of what Synthol really is!

Also check out a tutorial on how to inject steroids Video tutorial on how to use a needle when it comes to steroids

One of the more popular SEOs is Synthol which was developed in the early 1990s by the German bodybuilder Christopher T. Clark to replace Esiclene which went out of production at the time.

Synthol or other SEOs (site enhancement oils) are not an androgen and contains no steroids but if you are not sure of using it, and you don`t have professional advice you could easily end up with an infection and die, be carefull!

Share this Post:
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

15 Responses to “What is Synthol?”

  • What is synthol Bobby Meryll says:

    The muscle “growth” is bigger with the oil accumulation thus making the muscle inflammated. About 30% of what is injected is metabolized by the body. The other 70% remains lodged in the muscle where it breaks down very slowly over three to five years so this is potentially dangerous to your health!

  • Eulah Zeuner says:

    Pretty insightful post. Never thought that it was this simple after all. I had spent a good deal of my time looking for someone to explain this subject clearly and you’re the only one that ever did that. Kudos to you! Keep it up

  • kitchenaid refrigerator says:

    Thank you for another fantastic blog. Where else could I get this kind of information about synthol written in such an incite full way? Regards…

  • opinion synthol says:

    Thanks for the sharing really usefull things about synthol and what it does to your body.

  • Adriana Fiorito says:

    synthol is disgusting i will never take synthol or whatever it is

  • Tinisha Larizza says:

    didn’t know for sure what is synthol untill now, thanks

  • Sammy Dillan says:

    Thanks to the very good information about Synthol, i will be cautious in the future with the usage

  • Earnest Denney says:

    hey i always wondered what synthol is and now i’m more educated on this subject about steroids. thanks, looking forward reading more good articles from you

  • Mistie Burrges says:

    The thing is that synthol has a great way to infect the muscle tissue in combination with a used needle so you have to be very careful. Thanks for the what is synthol article

  • Laila Martorello says:

    This post is genuinely realy vital for me personally. Thanks with regard to this valuable information on what is synthol and how does it affect you

  • trainer manager says:

    Many thanks Gentleman, you happen to be great when it comes to bodybuilding information. I was lookinf for some answers regarding to synthol and i’ve found them inside this awesome blog of yours!

  • Mark Hamswax says:

    You’ve wrote very useful information about synthol and this is exactly what i have been looking for. You also gave a terrific example with the death because of the synthol usage and how to inject steroids!

  • Damon Tillian says:

    So this is what synthol really is; i thought that it was like testosterone.

  • Leave a Reply:

    Name (required):
    Mail (will not be published) (required):
    Website:
    Comment (required):
    XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

    In an effort to prevent automatic filling, you should perform a task displayed below.