Recipe for today: Beef noodle soup
Hey, you need some soup too besides those liquid free meals that you always cook! Remember that if you cook your meat too much, a lot of proteins get destroyed so you should try eating some soup once in a while (the beef in this case is boiled and its proteins and veggies are purer or how can i explain better.. anyway you’ve got the point).
Ingredients for Beef noodle soup:
- 1 lb lean ground beef for those proteins that’ll grow huge muscles without steroids
- 2 cups beef broth (low sodium)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sliced carrots (for vitamins and minerals that sustain energy production)
- 1 cup of sliced celery
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- one half a cup of snow peas
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- one half of a crushed garlic clove
- 2 cups of angel hair pasta for healthy carbs added to the protein, minerals and vitamins recipe that grows lean muscle mass
How to prepare Beef noodle soup recipe:
Brown the beef in a pan or skillet over medium heat but in the same time try to boil the beef broth and water in a pot.
After boiling add the sliced carrots, celery, snow peas and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add broccoli, bean sprouts and ground beef to get a tasty soup and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Stir some garlic and pasta and simmer over low heat for 8 minutes, that’s all you need to do to get a complete protein and veggies meal if you want to keep toned muscles.