Recipe for today: Scoop of greek yogurt with apple and a dash of flaxseeds
You can try eating your mid-afternoon snack at breakfast to ensure high energy levels and a good amount of protein and calcium as this greek yogurt with apple and flaxseeds recipe can give you. The recipe also contains healthy omega fats and fibers from the flaxseeds and apple so you’re good to go to work out at a gym in the morning for some serious muscle gaining :D.
Ingredients for Greek yogurt with apple and a dash of flaxseeds recipe
- 1-2 scoops of Greek Yogurt
- 1 big red apple
- one half teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of splenda (or other sweetener)
- sprinkle of salt (believe me, it will taste good and this greek yogurt recipe will give you every nutritious element for hard rock muscles)
- 3-4 tablespoons with flaxseeds
How to prepare Greek yogurt with apple and a dash of flaxseeds recipe
After preheating the oven slice that big red apple into thin slices and place them on a non-stick pan. Sprinkle them with cinnamon for a great taste, add Splenda and a dash of salt.
Cover the prepared apple and place it in the oven for about 45 minutes or until the slices get tender.
Remove and allow them to cool for 30 minutes and place one scoop of Greek yogurt in a bowl and then top with apple slices and 2 tablespoons of flaxseeds. Then go to the gym and work out your muscles ’till failure!!