Recipe for today: Healthy berry cheesecake full of protein for bodybuilders
Our sweet tooth makes us go nuts for a particularly kind of candy bar or cake and if you’re mad about berry cheesecakes then you’re in the right spot because this recipe has a great deal of proteins for building big and strong muscles.
Ingredients for a healthy berry cheesecake
- 2 cups with low fat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- one half of a cup with low fat sour cream
- one half of a cup with strawberry protein powder (sounds delicious)
- one quarter of a cup with Splenda (as usual we’re using an artificial sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
How to prepare one healthy berry cheesecake that will be light but heavy on proteins
Place all the ingredients in a bowl together and blend until the mixture gets smooth and pour it into a non-stick pie pan, place it on the top rack of the oven and be prepared for the next phase of cooking the bodybuilding recipe.
Place another pan with water underneath the pie pan on the lower rack and bake for 30-40 minutes. Before spooning berries or light syrup on the cheesecake, let it cool down!