Recipe for today: Chicken potato salad for bigger muscles
Being a classic recipe can be a bummer for some of you because it is a very used recipe and therefore it can be a boring meal for growing bigger muscles but you can be sure that it’s higher in protein, a terrific carb source and it has healthy fats.
Ingredients for the chicken potato salad recipe
- 3 sweet potatoes (cut into cubes)
- one half of a cup of baby corn
- 1 diced red pepper
- one half of diced yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons of freshly cut chives
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- one half of a teaspoon with salt and pepper
- one quarter of a cup with low-sugar barbecue sauce
- one quarter of a cup with fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 grilled and sliced chicken breasts
How to prepare one tasty chicken potato salad for building bigger muscles
Fill a pot with water and bring it to boil then boil the sweet potatoes for 10-15 minutes or until they get tender. After that, drain and allow them to cool for 2 to 3 minutes while in another bowl you’re combining the corn, peppers, and chives for those necessary vitamins that build strong muscles.
In a small bowl, mix together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper, mayonnaise and half the barbecue sauce to get one perfect sauce that will spice your chicken potato salad and will give it flavor.
Grill the chicken breasts with the other half of the barbecue sauce untill they look exquisite and after that combine the sweet potatoes cubes, veggies, vinegar sauce and chicken while tossing that salad until it gets mixed. See, you don’t need steroids when you can eat a proper meal that will boost your body to gain muscles like a pro bodybuilder!