We all know the fact that without a proper diet plan, any effort of a workout is done for nothing and that’s how people invented the overtraining myth, because they didn’t eat enough to see see muscle gaining results; They went on losing weight and feeling weak instead of getting stronger!
If you want to see how a bodybuilder’s meal plan looks like throughout the day, then you’re in the right spot!
- for the first meal of the day or as you might call it, breakfast, our today’s bodybuilder weighs 55 grams of cereals, a scoop of whey protein and some unsweetened almond milk!
- after returning from the gym, our young bodybuilder goes om drinking a smoothie made with mixed fruits, water and whey protein in order to refill his energy levels
- as a snack before the main meal, he usually eats a protein bar
- as a healthy bodybuilding meal, he eats some boiled veggies such as broccoli, pepper, onions, garlic, mushrooms. He combines all of those with chicken and mixes it all up with some peanut butter, using it as a sauce
- check out this other tasty bodybuilding meal, a delicious protein pancake made out of cottage cheese, egg whites and maple brown sugar
- a snack between meals: some fruit!
- last meal for the day: freshly made rice and chicken